Thursday, April 26, 2012

Marian Calabro to appear on "Mysteries at the Museum" in May (say it 5X fast)

Tune into the Travel Channel next week to see me on “Mysteries at the Museum." The subject is the Donner Party, that intrepid band of emigrants who were trapped in the Sierra Nevada mountains in the winter of 1846-47. You probably know that in addition to my corporate history career, I'm the author of The Perilous Journey of the Donner Party (published by Clarion/Houghton Mifflin, and I'm thrilled to note that it's been in print continuously for 13 years). I sometimes joke that writing this book was excellent preparation for writing organizational histories.

Here are the airtimes according to http://www.travelchannel.com/schedule:
Tuesday, May 1: 8pm E/P
Wednesday, May 2: midnight and 3am
Sunday, May 6: 8am and 11am
The program is not viewable online, at least not yet.
Please spread the word to anyone who might be interested!