Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Archives crawl!


Some cities get excited about their sports teams, some about their archives. Cambridge, Massachusetts, qualifies both ways. The city best known for Harvard University is amidst the largest archives tour in the United States. Proud to report that Christine Reynolds, who has beautifully designed and production-managed several books for CorporateHistory.net clients, is participating. I wish I had time to hop up there for the fun, which continues through June 21. (Not that I'd see a Red Sox game too, however. I draw the line at that, even if the team is temporarily in first place.) Details on the archives crawl can be found at http://cambridgearchives.org. Take me out to the archives, take me out to the stacks....

Cambridge Room at the Cambridge Public Library, 1920 (Courtesy of cambridgearchives.org)